Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogger Bandwagon

The funniest bit is that I have been reading blogs for years now. I have read funny blogs, serious blogs, nasty blogs and even 'just for the heck of it' blogs. Long blogs, short blogs, crazy blogs, confusing blogs, blogs that exude realism and those that reek of lies. Small lies, big lies, believable lies and those that need the strength and will of an Atlas to bear. Funnily enough, it has never prompted me to blog myself, despite being someone who loves to write and share my views, spill my guts and lie throug my teeth occasionally (very very occasionally). Now that you know what you're going to read in my blogs (if you do actually intend on going through them), I'm going to use this as an outlet for my thoughts,and would suggest that if you ever want to know what's in my head, DO NOT disturb me henceforth, just read my blog!

No comments: