Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fugly Monday Mornings

There goes the alarm, buzzing incessantly next to my ear. Incessantly? Yes, because I'm so disoriented that I haven't yet figured what that jarring sound is! Dragging myself off the bed, eyes half shut, grabbing the newspaper, and falling asleep on the pot. Seems like something I do every single morning, but its oh-so-much worse on a Monday !

My bath takes too long.
No time for breakfast.
No time to chug a mug of coffee so that I actually come awake.
No time to talk.
No time to do my make up.
No time to find those pretty shoes that at least match my clothes.
No time to find my watch (Hence, i'm invariably late by the time I know i'm late!)
No time. No time. No time.

I'v been doing the same goddamn thing for roughly over 22 years, so honestly I don't know why i'm suddenly bothered by Fugly Monday Mornings!

1 comment:

Galette said...

hee! that sooo sounds like you! i'm glad you have a perfect understanding of your morning routine!